Tuesday 28 February 2012

Vintage Accessories


Vintage accessories are key to creating your look.  Although there is some new accessories out that mimics the look, the real thing is the best option.  I will give you a link to a great website that sells all things vintage.  All you have to do is search accessories, and add the era you want it from.  Here are pieces which I think are very important to finish off the look for both men and women.





Broaches put the finishing touch on a classy dress, and have the ability to make your look different than any other woman in the office.  Attention to detail is key!




The Fedora was a classic piece worn by men in the 50s. They were set to match each suit. Today, these hats have made a strong comeback, but I believe they need to be brought back into the business world.

Here's the link I promised!
 http://www.etsy.com/search?q=vintage+50s+accessories&view_type=gallery

2 comments:

  1. I love the photos of the two accessories and see how they would make a difference to an outfit. I am always trying to make an old outfit look different and the website you suggested had some cool stuff on it, which gave me ideas on how to accessorize my own outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the hat idea for the vintage look but i would not wear it for work. It is not very appropriate for the work force.

    ReplyDelete